[MoAccess] Midi recording with Motif xf

  • From: Haipeng Hu <hhpcomposer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:02:18 +0800

Hello,
  I just got started with Motif Xf 8. I can now successfully record
audio tracks into Sonar 8.5, but not midi tracks. I use midi-to-usb
cables, and don't set anything in Motif. THe default connection is
already Midi. When I load Garritan Steinway Pro's Stage Side preset
into my track, the recorded result is always Steinway, but the speaker
sent out Motif's sound, even when changing to other instruments such
as strings. What's wrong? Local Control needn't be off, because the
person helping me install the device didn't turn it off while linked
it to correct soft synth sounds. He's now back to Beijing, so I don't
know how to present my problem to him.  Does anyone know what's wrong
with my operation?

Regards
Haipeng
list, please use the FreeLists page.