[MoAccess] FW: question on motif and sonar

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:42:00 +0200

Len Viljoen
Gospel Singer
Email1: g-boy@xxxxxxxxxx
Email2: len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 023 3470022
Mobile: 0823954286
Fax: 023 3470022
Skype: lenviljoen
Windows Live: gospelboy07@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Len Viljoen [mailto:g-boy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:07 AM
To: 'MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: question on motif and sonar

Hi guys. Have a little problem. When I try to record a midi track in sonar
when I select a sound on my motif xs and record midi track 1 I have no
problem. But when I go to track 2 and select another sound from the motif
and try to record it it also changes the sound of track 1 to the sound of
track 2. Why is that? Help please?

Len Viljoen
Gospel Singer
Email1: g-boy@xxxxxxxxxx
Email2: len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 023 3470022
Mobile: 0823954286
Fax: 023 3470022
Skype: lenviljoen
Windows Live: gospelboy07@xxxxxxxxxxx

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.