[MoAccess] Editor Scripts Status?

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moaccess <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:54:52 -0400

Hi all,

Just wondering how the work on the scripts is going.

I just went out to John's website and noticed he has a newer version
of the editors out - including a set for the new s70/s90 xs boards.
He has a blurb in his version notes on the webpage that he "improved
accessibility" in this version.

Anyone try this version yet with the original scripts?  Or, is the
updated scripts still going to be needed.  I'm contemplating on
getting either a mo-Vincerack xs or a s70 xs.-

BTW, still awaiting word from D!J!X on how the new site is coming
along.  The domain was successfuly saved from extinction late March.

--
Vince Mistretta
Call me at 561-234-7631

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.