[missbirdphotos] Re: near miss

  • From: Robert Smith <rsmithent@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mississippi Bird Photos Freelists <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:23:04 -0400

All too often... All too often...  It doesn't take much movement by a bird at
slower shutter speeds to get a blur.  (And then throw in the "Oh!  There's a
bird!  Grab a shot!" moments when the camera ain't set for bird photography,
and I've got a ton more of those kinds!)

Robert Smith

336-339-3497

rsmithent@xxxxxxx

www.photobiologist.com

 Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:02:16 -0700
From: larrypace64@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [missbirdphotos] near miss
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How often do you guys get this result when the bird is quicker than the shutter
release.  When I pressed the shutter release this prothonotary was (I thought)
dead still.
Larry