[missbirdphotos] Re: It's official! I'm going to Alaska

  • From: "Dance, Gayla" <dancegf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:49:48 -0500

Thank you so much.  I dream of obtaining this type of result.

Well, now I am on a quest for some special branches.  Thanks for the
inspiration.

gayla

From: dancegf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:16:49 -0500
If you have the time and inclination, I would love a photo to see the set-up
for your "special" perches near your feeder.

gayla

From: dancegf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:13:57 -0500
Subject: [missbirdphotos] It's official! I'm going to Alaska
It's official!  We are going on a land/sea cruise to Alaska this year, so I
must learn to use my camera!!!!

I do have a question for those that practice bird photography in your back
yard.  Do you use a blind or are the birds accepting of you, if you frequent
your backyard often?  Does anyone use camo netting to wrap themselves in?  It
sounds unusual, but I did read that on a forum.

I borrowed my son's D70 camera body yesterday to try with the Bigma.  I'm
hoping for more light and quicker response time.

Gayla dance
Brandon.