[missbirdphotos] Re: Hooded warbler

  • From: "Judy Howle" <howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:17:40 -0500

Anybody going to the Smokies??  We are probably going to trade the bus for a
Ford van that is a factory conversion with an electric seat/bed in the rear
and a wheelchair lift and raised roof, curtains, TV (old!), stereo, very
nice. It's a 2000 model with 71K miles. It is supposed to get 20 mph on the
road, 15 in town. The bus gets 10 or 12 and we never even started on it. We
won't be able to "live" in it, no room, but it will be nice for traveling.
So we'd have to get a cabin.

Judy Howle

Southern Exposures

http://southernexposure.zenfolio.com

Digital Photography Class; Resources for Photographers

http://digitalphotographyclass.net