[mirtoolbox] Re: missing filenames with mirfeatures 'stat' option and mirexport

  • From: Olivier Lartillot <olartillot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:02:15 +0300

Hi Scott,

You are right, the file names were lost throughout the mirstat process. This will be corrected in the new version of MIRtoolbox, which should be available this week.

Olivier

BEVERIDGE, SCOTT WILLIAM kirjoitti 8.5.2010 kello 17.35:

Hi there,

In order to prevent memory problems I have opted to use the ‘stat’ option in the mirfeatures command. However when I use mirexport to access my data in the workspace the filenames seem to disappear. The code looks like this:

>> s = mirfeatures('Folder','stat')

>> mirexport('Workspace',s)

ans =

        types: {1x376 cell}
        filenames: {}
        data: {1x376 cell}

Without the ‘stat’ everything seems to work beautifully!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Scott

Scott Beveridge
Research Student
School of Engineering and Computing
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road
Glasgow
G4 0BA
Scotland

0141 331 8448
M714

Emotion Classification in Contemporary Music www.gcal.ac.uk/eccm

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009