[mirtoolbox] mirtonalcentroid and 'Frame'
- From: "Markus Eichhoff" <eichhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:20:40 +0200
Hello everybody, >> a=mirgetdata(mirtonalcentroid(wav, 'Frame')); >> size(a) ans = 6 4 Olivier, what is the framesize & hop-size in case of mirtonalcentroid? I thought that it's the default to take l=0.2, h=0.05. I red in the help of mirchromagram (I think it was there) that the default is 0.2 and 0.05. But it seems that it's no real "default", because in this case it's different. Wouldn't it be good to define 'Frame' with one default setting? Best regards Markus
Other related posts:
- » [mirtoolbox] mirtonalcentroid and 'Frame' - Markus Eichhoff
- » [mirtoolbox] Re: mirtonalcentroid and 'Frame' - Olivier Lartillot