[mirtoolbox] Re: 'Extract' with too short files?

Hi Markus,

First of all, a general suggestion: When raising a new subject in the
discussion list, please avoid simply replying to another thread, without
changing its title. On the contrary, please send a new message with an
informative title. Thanks!

Now to your point: Thanks for your remark. I am afraid returning an error
message would cause trouble when for instance you want to analyze a large
database of music and that after hours of computation, the process breaks
because of a short audio file.

Instead I would suggest printing just a warning message. Would it be OK for you?

Cheers,

Olivier