[mira_talk] reconstructing results from crashed MIRA

  • From: "Burkhard Steuernagel" <steuerna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:25:19 +0200

Hi all,
I have a problem and hope you can help me.
I had MIRA running for about two weeks. Then my server crashed (I think this
had nothing to do with MIRA) and the run was not finished. I believe that MIRA
was right before finishing because parts of the result files are already
written. So my question is: Is there a chance to reconstruct the result from
the files in the log dir?
Thanks
Burkhard