[mira_talk] read name problems

  • From: Rob Good <rtgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:07:56 +1100

I am trying to generate a organismal transcriptome from many individual
temporal and spatial samples that have been pre assembled from solexa reads
with velvet.

Problem is that velvet uses the same names for some of its NODE calls in the
fasta output.
Do I have to rename them all something unique or is there a mira flag(I have
looked without success) that I can use so that repeated names are either _1 _2
etc incremented or just ignored.

Cheers

Rob Good