[mira_talk] Re: problem with miraSearchESTSNPs

  • From: Bastian Greshake <bgreshake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:52:02 +0200

Am 13.06.2010 um 14:12 schrieb Bastien Chevreux:

> On Sonntag 13 Juni 2010 Bastian Greshake wrote:
>> Am 13.06.2010 um 13:33 schrieb Bastien Chevreux:
>>> If you need something else (32bit or the source), just say so.
>> a 32bit version would be nice :)
> Reget. It's now 32 bits.

i'm sorry to bother you again. :-(

The 32 bit-version you compiled works, at least for step1 and step2. For step3
the output-files in the step3_assembly/step3_d_results are all empty (they are
not for step2, so it looks like this should not be the problem).

I tried the 64 bit-version you compiled earlier on another machine: Here the
files for step3 are not empty. The input-parameters and input-files were the
same for all runs.

// Bastian Greshake
// Bernhard-Ernst-Str. 21
// 48155 Münster