[mira_talk] problem with miraSearchESTSNPs

  • From: "Jackie" <jc807177@xxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:08:51 -0300

I am having issue running ESTSNP search.

Here is my code: miraSearchESTSNPs --project=skt --job==denovo,normal,454
454_SETTINGS,esps1 >log_assembly_esps1.txt

In my working director I have a FASTA file containing all sequences from
both strains, uniquely labelled. I then have the same for the QUAL file. My
straindata_in.txt file contains a list of all the sequence names, and strain
name.

If I put in the above code, nothing happens;

jackie@ubuntu:~/Desktop/Mira$ miraSearchESTSNPs --project=skt
--job==denovo,normal,454 454_SETTINGS,esps1 >log_assembly_esps1.txt

jackie@ubuntu:~/Desktop/Mira$

If I then remove the creat log commant I get the following error:

Parsing parameters: --project=skt --job==denovo,normal,454
454_SETTINGS,esps1

Seen no assembly quality in job definition, assuming 'normal'.

Seen no assembly type in job definition, assuming 'genome'.

Seen no assembly method in job definition, assuming 'denovo'.

,,,

========================= Parameter parsing error(s)
==========================

* Parameter section: '(none)'

*             unrecognised string or unexpected character: denovo

* Parameter section: '(none)'

*             unrecognised string or unexpected character: normal

*             (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'

*             unrecognised string or unexpected character: 454

*             (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'

*             unrecognised string or unexpected character: esps1

*             (may be due to previous errors)

===

Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):

"Error while parsing parameters, sorry."

->Thrown: void MIRAParameters::parse(istream & is, vector<MIRAParameters> &
Pv, MIRAParameters * singlemp)

->Caught: main

Aborting process, probably due to error in the input data or
parametrisation.

Please check the output log for more information.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Jack