[mira_talk] Re: problem with miraSearchESTSNPs

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:49:15 +0200

On Sonntag 13 Juni 2010 Bastian Greshake wrote:
> The 32 bit-version you compiled works, at least for step1 and step2. For
>  step3 the output-files in the step3_assembly/step3_d_results are all empty
>  (they are not for step2, so it looks like this should not be the problem).

Ummm ... what? It's the same codebase, that should *really* not be.

Can you please do the following:

from step2 with 64 bit: run once 64 bit step3, send output to log.
Run once 32 bit, send output to other log.

Send me both logs.

PS: I'll be on a NGS conference in the next few days, won't have really the
possibility to work on that before next week-end.