[mira_talk] Re: miraconvert MAF into SAM - differing RG id ranges in SAM header and body

  • From: "RIMBERT, Helene" <helene.rimbert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 14:59:13 +0000

Hello Bastien,
Here is the cmd i run:

~/tools/mira_develop-0-g4a0ad04_linux-gnu_x86_64_static/bin/miraconvert -f maf
-t sam test_assembly/test_d_results/test_out.maf test &>maf2sam.log

and by the way, when running miraconvert -f maf -t fasta with the v4.0.2, i
have the same problem of number of strains >8 , and miraconvert stops.
When using the dev version you gave to me, the miraconvert -f maf -t fasta
works fine with my 10 samples:

miraconvert -f maf -t fasta -r C test_assembly/test_d_results/test_out.maf test
&>maf2fasta

Thank you very much for your help!

Hélène