[mira_talk] mira runs with no errors, but no final result?

  • From: Bekim Cela <bcela@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:21:20 -0400

Hi

I'm running a 454 assembly with MIRA on an IBM, and the process runs fine
for 12-22 hours or so. When it has finished, I see nothing in the results
folder. The log file lists no errors, but stops during assembly of one of
the contigs mid-process. Could this be because I am running out of memory
on the computer? (I have very limited space.)
Let me know if theres anything else you need from me, so that you could
help.

Thanks