[mira_talk] Re: mira not assembling

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 00:38:05 +0200

On Apr 15, 2012, at 18:29 , Sven Klages wrote:
> (iii) What makes you think mira will use sanger data?

For that point I'd plead "in dubio pro reo", though I am really not sure it is
deserved. Here's why: the parameter dump of MIRA currently always show Sanger
settings for sequencing dependent parameters, even if Sanger is not used. Like
this

        EST SNP pipeline step (esps)                : 0
        Use template information (uti)              :  [san]  yes
                                                       [454]  yes

This has baffled a number of people, but I've been too lazy to rewrite the
formatting logic.