[mira_talk] Re: manifest file

  • From: Adriana Fróes <dricamfroes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:43:21 -0400

Thank you very much Bastien and Chris and Marcelo! It is working now!

Best

Adriana M. Froes
Laboratório de Microbiologia, Instituto de Biologia, Depto de Biologia
Marinha
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho 373, Sala A3-202, Bloco A (Anexo) do CCS
21941-599, Ilha do Fundão, Rio de Janeiro, RJ

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 07 May 2015, at 20:26 , Adriana Fróes <dricamfroes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, I've just resolved this problem, but now, actually, another one is
persisting....the one I tried to explain in the beginning.
When I use the option "-DI:trt", the following error appears:

Your manifest goes like this:

parameters = … -DI:trt
parameters = …

Have a look at the manual section which describes the -DI:trt entry

http://mira-assembler.sourceforge.net/docs/DefinitiveGuideToMIRA.html#sect_ref_directory_dir_di

which states
tmp_redirected_to(trt)=*<directoryname>*

That means that you have to give a a directory to the -DI:trt parameter.
Like this:
parameters = … -DI:trt=/path/to/some/directory/on/a/fast/disk
parameters = …

What happened in your manifest is that you found a slight bug in the
parsing of the file which interpreted your input as -DI:trt=parameters