[mira_talk] Re: highly heterozygous assembly

  • From: Adrian Pelin <apelin20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:18:35 -0400

Hello,

I have analyzed my genome, and I know that about 25% of it is in a coverage
that is above average, so duplicated regions.

I also know that overall, the genome has 35 SNPs/1kb, and these are
heterozygous loci in a tetraploid, so the allele frequencies of these are
either 25% or 50%. Aside from that there are many SNPs at low frequencies,
because the data comes from multiple spores sequenced.

Any advice on tweaking the manifest file for the assembly?
Adrian