[mira_talk] Re: convert_project not outputting caf files

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:19:26 +0200

On Jul 14, 2011, at 13:39 , Lionel Guy wrote:
> Strange, isn't it? I filed a bug report already.

Some last minute changes to convert_project (I needed a couple of new tricks
for a project at work) indeed had unforeseen consequences .. I already fixed
most of those in the development tree.

Unfortunately, I had no time to release an update and now I have no access to
Linux to compile as I am in Vienna at the ISMB for a couple of days.

Please simply use convert_project from a previous release (3.2.x) for the time
being.

Best,
  Bastien

PS: thanks for the bug report