[mira_talk] awkward letters in assembled data

  • From: Visam Gültekin <teutara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mira Talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:49:08 +0300

Hi,

I have been using mira for a while, and i am pretty satisfied. I did some
genome assemblies, everything went well.
Right now i have to assemble some EST data that i do not know which technology
has been used for sequencing.

First of all, is there any suggestion for this kind of data?(by changing file
name and some little tweak on command, i did some trial for different tech.
There is no big difference)

For the next issue, after assembly i manually checked the result files. There
are "wwww" "rqk" etc. awkward letters in contigs. How is that possible. I am
lucky that i checked and realized that in results, otherwise..
I know everyone out there is busy, but it is kind of important.

Thank you in advance..