[mira_talk] Re: Where is my assembly at?

  • From: Artemus Harper <subanark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:41:10 -0700

Looks like the partition skimmer is going slowly (probably should have
specified more threads):
earching for possible overlaps:
Localtime: Tue Sep 27 06:52:39 2011
Now running threaded and partitioned skimmer with 1071 partitions in 2
threads:
 [0%] .
It's now 12:40, so I guess it's 1-2% in about 6 hours. Maybe it will pick
up.

--
Artemus Harper