[mira_talk] Re: What is this referring to?

  • From: "Bastien Chevreux" <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 14:34:02 +0200 (MEST)

From: Rob Good<rtgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Did this fall of the desk?
> did you post a new version on sourceforge??

"I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't."

I lost phone and DSL at home since a week and cannot upload new things atm. And
I cannot look where I uploaded that exact version as I have no access to
private workspace on the web from where I currently mail from. Not a good
situation, sorry for the inconvenience.