[mira_talk] Re: What is this referring to?

From: Rob Good<rtgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Did this fall of the desk?
> did you post a new version on sourceforge??

"I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't."

*sigh*

I lost phone and DSL at home since a week and cannot upload new things atm. And
I cannot look where I uploaded that exact version as I have no access to
private workspace on the web from where I currently mail from. Not a good
situation, sorry for the inconvenience.

B.