[mira_talk] Re: Vector screen

  • From: "Bastien Chevreux" <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:23:53 +0100 (MET)

From: hikaru<hsuenaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> So, you do not recommend to increase the -CL:msvsmfg:msvsmeg for false
> recognition, such as 100, 200,,?

It depends on your application. The conservative default values were chosen so
that thing do not go utterly wrong. For your use case I would probably increase
them. Perhaps to something like 100 for front gap and 100 to 150 for end gap.
Test it out, if that is "too liberal" in clipping, perhaps use 50 and 100.

You *will* loose a couple of small sequence ends due to this though, but I
assume it will not be relevant.