[mira_talk] Re: Subject: De-novo hybrid assemblies ( Solexa + ...)

  • From: Chia Jing Yi <cjyxiaodi1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:44:14 +0800

Nobody know the answer of my problem?
Is it too confusing?
After run 454 reads by using MIRA and BAMBUS, I extract the longest scaffold
and treat it as a backbone. I hope that I able to polish this longest
scaffold by using Illumina reads to get better assembly result.
I just confusing how to use MIRA to polish my longest scaffold and get
better assembly result.
Thanks again for everybody.

best regards
edge