[mira_talk] Re: Solexa paired-end reads

  • From: Louis Letourneau <louis.letourneau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:21:20 -0500

I might be completely off here, since I haven't tried the procedure
myself, but PICARD has a command to fix ISize information from bam files
if this is the only thing that is missing to bring tablet happiness.
http://picard.sourceforge.net/command-line-overview.shtml#FixMateInformation

or it might just be that mates aren't represented as such in the bam
(columns 7,8 +bit field. Fix mate will fix column 9)

Louis