[mira_talk] Re: Solexa Mapping Runtime

  • From: "Bastien Chevreux" <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:26:56 +0200 (MEST)

> I have started a mapping job with mira a couple of days ago and until
> now it is not finished. I am wondering how long it will take.

I guess you are using 3.2.0rc2. This version had a regression error leading to
what you are seeing: incredibly long running times in mapping mode for Solexa.

> From the manual I understood that a job like this would be finished in
> max two days.

Version 3.2.0rc3 fixes this, the whole assembly shouldn't take longer than half
an hour to an hour for your job.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this problem may have caused you.

Bastien