[mira_talk] Re: Several illumina insert sizes

On Jul 14, 2011, at 14:36 , Nestor Zaburannyi wrote:
> That would be excellent. However, please make sure that we can specify
> *several* libraries. Two or three is not enough even today.

Current limit in MIRA is 65535 libraries ... that should be enough for quite a
while. And if not ... changing that to 2^32-1 is a matter of minutes.

> Thanks, i will correct it. As i understand, the value of "<trace_name>" tag
> should be equivalent to the identifier line, except for anything counting
> from the first whitespace in that line?
> Like X|YZ:123 in
>> X|YZ:123 SOME+OTHER_INFO.F

Correct. Both FASTA and FASTQ define the name as everything fro the second
character up to the first blank

> I will report if the aforementioned change will help.

Please do.

B.