[mira_talk] Re: Regarding w mira3.2.1

  • From: Ganga Jeena <ganga.jeena@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:57:08 +0530

The query is , the assembly of 2 million reads in pass1 has not progressed
onto make any more contigs than 13608 since 4 days.........the same hass
been the case with 1 million reads where 15125 contigs were made on 3rd day
and since then 4 days has already past without any more contig formed or to
next pass. Thus m not sure if the assembly wd ever complete .

Regards,
Ganga Jeena