[mira_talk] Re: Reference vs. De novo assembly.

  • From: Andrzej N <andrzej.k.n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:24:32 -0600

Yes, I tried that, I do have some VERY small regions of similarities.

But now is question...how I can physically use this information from dot
plot...to build consensus from that two contigs..." slide them" against each
other. I have like 160 contigs (of "better quality") and total is like 5000
contigs (insane number do start doing this "by hand").

Thank you,

Andrzej