[mira_talk] Re: (No From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:33:42 +0100 (CET)

> On December 15, 2014 at 8:42 AM Torben Nielsen <torben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> I’m waiting for someone to tell me that I’m missing something obvious. It’s
> been a long Sunday so it’s not unlikely :-(

MAF is not necessarily interlaced. Parts of it will be, while others not.
Furthermore, it is very well possible that MIRA throws out reads so early in the
assembly process that it doesn't even bother writing them out anymore. Have a
look at the clipping information files in the tmp directory to see whether
something happened to reads you are missing.