[mira_talk] Re: New development version 4.9.0

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:54:26 +0100
> On 26 Oct 2014, at 23:51 , Torben Nielsen <torben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I took a manifest file and stripped it down as far as I dared go. It still
> aborts. Anyone see an obvious reason why? I have no “-KS” anywhere…..

I do. As said by the error message: a blunder of mine. I forgot to merge one of
the branches for the release *sigh*

Well, the good news is that the controls implemented in MIRA saw a problem and
stopped everything before things went out of control.

The bad news is that it’s definitely too late now for me to make a new release,
that will have too wait until tomorrow evening.