[mira_talk] Mira4 - Runtime

  • From: "Bridges, Dale" <DBRIDGES@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 09:40:34 +0000

I am currently testing MIRA4 to complete Illumina data assemblies that were
sequenced on the MiSeq.
And, was wondering what the average expected time for a MIRA run should be, if
number of reads per sample is ~ 1.5 million running on a C24m96 que.
I understand that there are many other variables, I just want a rough
estimation of whether my runs are too quick and I should be looking for
stoppages in the log file or if the runs are taking too long compared to others
averages.
Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the
sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this
email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement;
provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.