[mira_talk] Re: Mira says "killed" as last word after being almost done

  • From: Evan <evan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:13:34 -0700

I run mira in one of the following ways in bash to log messages/errors:

   - *Straight to file: *mira <options> > log.file
   - *To a file and screen: *mira <options> | tee log.file
   - Same thing as above but also captures STDERR (not just STDOUT)
      - mira <options> 2>&1 > log.file
      - mira <options> 2>&1 | tee log.file