[mira_talk] Re: Mira says "killed" as last word after being almost done

I'm not a bash (provided that you use bash and not csh) expert, but redirecting
your output with ">&" sounds unusual... I just tried with another program, and
it seems that if you do so, the output will be written only at the end of the
run. If the program finishes it's fine, but if if gets killed, you won't have
anything in your log file.

I'd try

mira --fastq --project=gigaspora -proout=gigaspora_denovo
--job=denovo,genome,accurate,454,solexa SOLEXA_SETTINGS
-GE:tismin=50:tismax=350;tpbd=1 > log_hybdn.txt

Lionel