[mira_talk] Re: Mappging to Reference

  • From: Saulo Alves <sauloal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:33:58 +0200

Hello Bastien,

I could successifully perform the alignment. thank you very much.
I still have a question.
How do i interpret this data:

This position would be a insertion                       This position would
be a deletion

 CONTIG :       1
TAACGCCAAAAAAATCAAAAAATCTAAAAAAACTCATTTTTCCGCGCCATTTTTCATTTTTGTTGCGATTTCACTTGCAAAAATGTGCAGG*TAACCGCG
    100
   READ :       1
------------------------------------------------ATTTTTC*TTTTTGTTGCGATTTCACTTGCAAAAATGTGCAGGCTAACCGCG
    100
  FASTA :       1
------------------------------------------------ATTTTTC-TTTTTGTTGCGATTTCACTTGCAAAAATGTGCAGGCTAACCGCG
    100

                                                         what would this
position be?

 CONTIG :     101
TTTTTTGTGAACTTAGGGCGAAATAAATGAGTCAATCAGTACGCAACAT**GCTTC*TGAATCAGGTATAGCATGATACATTTCATACATAAATCATTAT
    200
   READ :     101
TTTTTTGTGAACTTAGGGCGAAATAAATGAGTCAATCAGTACGCAACAT**GCTTC*TGAATCAGGTATAGCATGATACATTTCATACATAAATCATTAT
    200
  FASTA :     101
TTTTTTGTGAACTTAGGGCGAAATAAATGAGTCAATCAGTACGCAACAT--GCTTC-TGAATCAGGTATAGCATGATACATTTCATACATAAATCATTAT
    200

Regards

s.