[mira_talk] Re: How does MIRA use paired end information?

  • From: Evan <evan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:54:16 -0700

So if MIRA has further passes to preform before it completes will it scan
through each contig and check for read pairs that are:

   - misoriented
   - bad distance
   - online a single read made it into the contig (with the exception of
   reads near the end of a contig oriented in such a way that its partner would
   be past the end of the assembled contig)

And correct any inconsistencies by removing these reads from the contig and
placing them back into the pile of unassembled data?