[mira_talk] Re: GAP5 tg_index buffer overfow detected

  • From: Juan Daniel Montenegro Cabrera <jdmontenegroc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:51:44 -0500

Hi John,

Thanks, I was just logging in SourceForgeNet to add the new topic.  BTW, I
did compile the entire package from source in Ubuntu 11.04 (just upgraded
and updated).

I have not found any existing threads related to Ubuntu 11.04, but found
some about buffer overflow.  However had no luck solving this problem.

Thak you for your suggestion, I am thinking of going back to Gap4 for now,
until someone figures out what is going on.  I was looking froward to using
Gap5 for the first time, but will have to wait a little longer.

Regards,

Juan Montenegro