[mira_talk] Re: GAP5 tg_index buffer overfow detected

  • From: John Nash <john.he.nash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:42:57 -0400

On 2011-10-31, at 3:46 AM, Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2011, at 18:08 , Juan Daniel Montenegro Cabrera wrote:
>> I have just installed the latest realease of the Staden Package which
>> includes GAP5.
>> However after filtering the caf file I try tg_index and found this problem:
>> Do you have any idea how to solve this?
>
> No idea. You should report this problem to James (Bonfield), the author of
> gap5 / tg_index.
>
> Bastien

There is an excellent Staden forum on their Sourceforge site. You could post
there... James is quick to assist.

Also, are you using the compiled v2.0.0.8 version? Don't. It's broken. It's
better to grab the source and make it yourself.

If all of the above is gobbledygook, email me back channel and we can see what
needs to be done.