[mira_talk] Re: Fishy tag

I just tried 3.2.1.5 and got the same result.
The length is right there though, and I haven't manipulated the file in
any way.
--->

Fishy tag (to is greater than sequence length of 0):
--->

$ head staphAureus_backbone_in.gbf
LOCUS       NC_007793            2872769 bp    DNA     circular BCT
13-MAY-2010
DEFINITION  Staphylococcus aureus subsp. aureus USA300_FPR3757, complete

$ mira --version
This is MIRA V3.2.1.5 (development version).

Please cite: Chevreux, B., Wetter, T. and Suhai, S. (1999), Genome Sequence
Assembly Using Trace Signals and Additional Sequence Information.
Computer Science and Biology: Proceedings of the German Conference on
Bioinformatics (GCB) 99, pp. 45-56.

Is the length read from LOCUS line?

Louis