[mira_talk] Re: 454 assembly with Mira

  • From: Christoph Hahn <chrisi.hahni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 19:38:26 +0100

Thanks! Will try to convince the cluster administrator to update to v 3.4.

cheers,
Christoph

On 2011-11-27, at 12:33 PM, Christoph Hahn<chrisi.hahni@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Mira then stops after a while, saying the following (the complete stdout can be
found below):

Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):

"File not found: 454assembly_in.454.fasta"
I guess I have to somehow specify to use the *fastq file instead of *.fasta. Or
I am doing something else wrong. Can anyone help me?

Much obliged!
Christoph

This is MIRA V3.2.1 (production version).

You are using an old version of Mira. Update to 3.4 and all should be fine.