[mira_announce] Testing 2.9.42

Dear all,

the 2.9.39 version has an annoying bug in the routines for proposed end clips,
which lets mira abort early during pre-processing. I have uploaded version
2.9.42 which fixes this.

http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_2.9.42_dev_linux-gnu_x86_64.tar.bz2

or in 32 bit:
http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_2.9.42_dev_linux-gnu_i686_32.tar.bz2

As I am in the midst of some larger code re-organisation, there are also some
new routines incorporated which I would normally not release just yet, but
feedback from 2.9.41x1 was quite positive and therefore I decided to keep
them. Even if the most interesting new ideas are not implemented yet, I would
be interested to hear back if someone stumbles across a weirdness (or thinks
that this version performs better or worse than the earlier versions).

If I don't hear back about problems until this week-end, I would also put it
in the official download section.

Regards,
  Bastien