[mira_announce] Testing 2.9.42

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:23:13 +0100

Dear all,

the 2.9.39 version has an annoying bug in the routines for proposed end clips,
which lets mira abort early during pre-processing. I have uploaded version
2.9.42 which fixes this.

or in 32 bit:

As I am in the midst of some larger code re-organisation, there are also some
new routines incorporated which I would normally not release just yet, but
feedback from 2.9.41x1 was quite positive and therefore I decided to keep
them. Even if the most interesting new ideas are not implemented yet, I would
be interested to hear back if someone stumbles across a weirdness (or thinks
that this version performs better or worse than the earlier versions).

If I don't hear back about problems until this week-end, I would also put it
in the official download section.