[mira_announce] New 3rd party script to bin 454 reads

Dear all,

nothing new from my side, but I have received a scripts from Gregory Harhay at
the USDA-ARS-MARC: bin_fasta_on_mid_primers.pl

He wrote that script to bin 454 reads according to their MID primers and
allowed me to put it into the 3rdparty package. This is interesting for those
of you who let run different samples/genomes/whatever in one experiment,
putting the MID primers as disambiguators.

You can fetch the 3rdparty package at the usual download location:
   http://www.chevreux.org/mira_downloads.html

Best regards and a merry Christmas to all,
  Bastien