Re: milestone311 Milestone losing bookmark position

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MileStone <milestone311@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:17:12 -0600

I've found what seems to be a consistent problem with the Milestone losing a
bookmarked or remembered place in an MP3 book. Using the most current update,
I've found repeatedly that when I put the Milestone on charge and leave it
until the charge is complete and then unplug the charger, the Milestone reverts
back to the beginning of the particular book folder and loses the place I was
at within the folder. This seems to happen only when I allow the unit to
completely charge, and it doesn't happen if I plug in and then unplug the
charger without completing the charge cycle. I've tried locking the keyboard
when putting it on charge, but I still lose my place after charging.
Jean