[micisusers] Re: Norma

Also Congratulations Norma!  I am also so excited to have your continued
support with our new vendor!!  And thank you for all the years of your help and
patience!   God Bless!  Annette

From: micisusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:micisusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Michelle Grassel
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:15 AM
To: micisusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [micisusers] Re: Norma

Congrats Norma - I am so excited that I will continue to have your fabulous
support with our new vendor!  Best wishes on your new adventure:)

Michelle Grassel, Secretary
Delta-Schoolcraft Intermediate School District
Special Education Services
2525 Third Avenue South
Escanaba, MI  49829
phone:  906-786-9300, ext. 203
fax:  906-786-9318

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including attachments, is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify me via email, permanently delete
the original and any attachments, and destroy all copies. Thank you.