[micisusers] FW: MSDS changes

  • From: "Allan Knapp" <akzoom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <micisusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:12:59 -0500

The new MSDS export features we will be telling about on Thursday have been
moved to the MI-CIS production site. There are still questions.

1.       The XML schema heading has not yet been updated to Spring 2010.

2.       A memo sent from the state office of the superintendent on Friday
says districts can use 2/10 or 2/11 as the count date.  We are not yet sure
how MSDS or MICIS will handle this.

The training notice for Thursday should be updated shortly on the
www.mi-iis.com website.