[mfw_user_group] user groups

  • From: john.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:12:29 +0000

Ladies and Gentlemen,

David Pepe responded to my first email regarding the user groups=2E
However I think he responed directly to me rather than to the group=2E

I'm attaching his response to this email FYI=2E

John

Hi John

Hope you're well=2E

Just got your e-mail re our latest mailshot, K3 User Forum, and corporate
overview=2E

The K3 User Forum isn't established yet, but would hope that it is
entirely
complementary to the Micross and MFW User Groups in existence=2E

We wanted to enfranchise the other product users who had no
representation,
and formalize the road show concept=2E We would see this forum in effect
happening twice per year, with general info in the morning, and detailed
workshops for the range of products in separate cells, in the afternoon=2E
K3
intends to fund this forum, with no membership benefit (other than
attending
the forums) and no membership requirement=2E

We're really expanding on the road show concept=2E

Hope this helps put all your minds at rest=2E

Regards

David

Electronic Fax or Email Message from David J Pepe of K3btg Ltd
mailto:david=2Epepe@k3btg=2Ecom
Tele: +44 (0) 1372 366 500
Fax:+44 (0) 1372 366 400
http://www=2Ek3btg=2Ecom

John King, Systems Manager
E-mail: john=2Eking@faireymicrofiltrex=2Eco=2Euk

NOTE
The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the attention
of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any other party=2E
If received in error please remove this message from your system
and advise the sender at the address shown=2E
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve confidentiality=2E
Fairey Microfiltrex Ltd=2E
Company registered in England No: 1179763=2E Registered Office:
Fareham Industrial Park, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8XG, England=2E
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 285616  Fax: +44 (0) 1329 822442