[mfw_user_group] Vendor Delivery Report

  • From: Michael Elder <melder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:56:17 -0000

Hi

Last week I mailed the usergroup enquiring if any other members had any
experience creating a vendor delivery performance report in Crystal
Reports.

I received many emails regarding the report, and it seemed that many of you
are interested in obtaining and using such a document.

I have been working on the performance report, which is now complete,
thanks to the advice from many users. If anyone is interested in obtaining
a copy of the final report please do not hesitate to email me, and I will
mail you a copy. The file is only 65kb.

Thanks

Michael Elder
Magnetic Technologies Europe