[mfw_user_group] Re: Users Group

  • From: pshuffleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:33:25 +0000

I agree and support the comments made by messers Porter, Ferguson, Collins,
Braybrooke and Smith

Paul Shuffleton

DISCLAIMER:
Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments
are intended for the above named only and may be
confidential. If they come to you in error, you
must take no action based on them, nor must you
copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this
e-mail and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has
been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail
is not a 100% secure communications medium. We
advise that you understand and observe this lack
of security when e-mailing us.

Virus Disclaimer: Although we have taken steps to
ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free
from any virus, we advise that in keeping with
good computing practice the recipient should
ensure they are actually virus free.

john.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@freelists.dhs.org on 14/02/2001 12:50:56

Please respond to mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  mfw_user_group-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:

Subject:  [mfw_user_group] Users Group

Hi Everyone!

I have just received from K3 a 'newsletter' from Andy Makeham which=20=
mentions the launch of a K3 User Forum=2E
Now those of you who were at the last Users Group committee meeting will=20
=
know that that the idea of a single group for all the different product=20=
users was raised=2E We discussed the matter and there were considerable=20=
differences of opinion as to the desirability of a single group=2E I can=20
=
understand that to have 4 or more groups for their various products is a=20
=
strain on K3's resources, but most MFW users will not be interested in=20=
sharing their own time with other groups=2E
We did decide at the meeting that we would raise the matter at the next=20=
General Meeting (23 May) and get members opinions=2E

I am a little concerned that it may look as if K3 have jumped the gun as=20
=
far as our group is concerned=2E
What do you think?

Regards