[mfw_user_group] Re: Users Group

  • From: "Darryl Collins" <darryl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mfw_user_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:57:36 -0000

My vote goes for separate User Groups.
There may be merit in the committees of the separate User Groups
meeting with K3 to exchange ideas on 'Users Groups' and achieving
common 'procedures' for User Groups to interact with K3.

We use MFW (not the other products) and see value in meeting with
other MFW (not other products) users to exchange information
concerning MFW (not other products).

Regards,

Darryl E Collins
Huco Engineering Industries Ltd